Re: Autofs for root only??

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:54:22 -0500 (EST), Brian Servis
<servis@purdue.edu> wrote:

>You don't need to do it everytime, just once.  The mounted disk keeps
>the permisions you set for it.  Example with a ext2 floppy:

  [Sound of coin dropping]  Ah, now I see!  The permissions are saved
somewhere on the filesystem itself.  Yes, this worked - thanks very
much!  On with the next problem (Samba - I'll struggle with the
documentation some more before bothering the list with it ;-)

  Gertjan.

--
Gertjan Klein <gklein@xs4all.nl>
The Boot Control home page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~gklein/bcpage.html