ip-up with 2nd isdn interface

Hi,

I user two syncppp isdn interfaces ippp0 and ippp1 for dialin at the ISP
(ippp0) and my office (ippp1) respectively.
The first one works fine.
When I ping the ip address for ippp1 dialing works, but the
/etc/ppp/ip-up script is not executed so there is no  network setup with
the new IP addresses and ping does't work.

I traces the ip-up script which calls run-parts to execute the scripts
in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d.
I configured the network in isdnutils and can see that isdnutils is
executed for ippp0, but not for ippp1.

Where is the call to the ip-up script?

Klaus