oops.... I screwed up wmnet and want it back

I was messing around trying to get wmnet to load with x, so I put it in
.xinitrc.  First of all, is this the place to put things like this?
Even if its not, thats where it went, but instead of of gicing me the
outline for manual placement like it did when loaded manually, and then
jumping to the lower lefthand corner where I like it, it was in in the
upper right hand corner ontop of the windowmaker clip.  And also, when
it was loading from .xinitrc it had a title bar, and an application
icon.  I turned those off with the attributes, and click some of the
other options in there, I don't remember which, but now it loads, and
I can't find it at all.  I've tried "showall"  and "arrange icons"  but
neither reveal it.  How can I get this thing back?  And also, how can
I get it to do what I originally wanted:  to autoload to the bottom left
corner?

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu