Re: netscape fonts

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Joel Keating wrote:

> Ok i changed the lines in font server to use 100 dpi and i start the
> xserver with the --dpi 100 switch.  I've dloaded the .deb of xfstt and
> it is running.  I copied all my .ttf fonts from windows to my ttffonts
> dir in linux.  What is the line i need to add to XF86Config under
> debian to get X to start seeing the new ttf fonts?  Thanks for your
> help? Didi Damian wrote:

I believe you have to add a "Fontpath" line to your XF86Config. Take a
look at your current one, there'll probably be a line for your font server
already. Xfstt sits at port 7101 IIRC.

--nico

 :: Nico Galoppo ::  Linux - Free power for the masses  :  :::::::.
                ::  scratch at ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be  ::
                 :                 http://hq.narfum.org/~scratch  ::