Re: POP3 server

*- On 23 Jun, Algernon NG wrote about "POP3 server"
> Help!
>
> I want to set up a mail server. Can you tell me where can I find a good
> POP3 server?
> (Source or Debian Package preferred)

Use the package search at http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.html

Package: qpopper
 This is The Qualcomm enhanced version of the Post Office Protocol Daemon
 (POP3 daemon), based on the latest BSD version. The QualComm popper has
 some extensions to the normal pop3 daemon, such as UIDL and bulletin support.

--
Brian