Problem with Netscape dependencies in .deb packages

Greetings,

I have a problem getting Netscape off the ftp.debian.org site. I'm using dselect and have both stable and unstable distributions as sources. Basically, all Netscape stuff depends on netscape-base-4, but there is no such thing (as dselect is so nice to point out). There is netscape-base-4_5, netscape-base-407 and the like, but the dependencies seems to have been written for -base-4 and that's what dselect wants. The end result is that I can't get any version of Netscape downloaded and/or installed. Is this a bug, a feature, or I don't have a clue? I would appreciate bits of
enlightenment thrown in my direction.

Kaa