Re: Distributed computing

You might want to check out the Beowulf project
  http://beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov/
and the many links from there.

There is a *very* useful beowulf maillist: send "subscribe beowulf" to
Majordomo@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov.  There is also a debian-beowulf list,
but it's pretty inactive, perhaps because there's nothing really
different about setting a Debian cluster (like I have) from setting up
a RedHat cluster (like most clusters are).

HTH,
Norris

--
Dr. Norris Preyer                   preyern@cofc.edu
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy      (843) 953-7997 (voice)