SOLUTION: can't get ircii to run

Well everyone, I'm embarrassed. I just figured out my problem. When ircii is installed
it will run under the following command:

% irc

also the "man irc" and "man ircII" work also. I just made a sim link for ircii to irc.
Simple! Sorry everyone. I should have tinkered a little bit more. Will do better next
time.

--
Monte Copeland

ICQ# 2586902
				Linux - "Where Do You Want To Go Tomorrow?"