Amanda tape definitions

Hi

My backup saga continues. I'm now trying to use amanda but i'm not sure
that i have de definitions of tape correctly.

/proc/scsi/scsi says this:
  Vendor: SONY     Model: SDT-5200         Rev: 3.26
  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI SCSI revision: 02

And my current amanda.conf says this:

define tapetype DAT {
    comment "DAT tape drives"
    length 2000 mbytes          # these numbers are not accurate
    filemark 100 kbytes         # but you get the idea
    speed 100 kbytes
}

I think this is not working because when i try to do a dump amanda
writes 9Mb and then complains about the tape being full (even after a mt
erase and mt retension).

Can anyone help me here. Thanks

P.S : Please CC your replies to me.
--