Re: FAQ: Re: RealPlayer G2 for Linux -- where to get?

*- On 21 Jun, Joey Hess wrote about "FAQ: Re: RealPlayer G2 for Linux -- where to get?"
> 	apt-get install realplayer
>
> It's that simple. You will be told what to get and where. Why do people keep
> asking this FAQ and making it so hard on themselves?

Because this requires that slink users have the unstable contrib tree in
the sources.list file which can be VERY confusing the for
unsuspecting/beginner. Perhaps netgod can be persuaded to put the
installer in his /x archive, even though the realplayer installer is not
truely dependent on potato.