Re: RealPlayer G2 for Linux -- where to get?

Sorry, just butting in...

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> It's there, I got it, It works... You should get the RedHat RPM version,
> put it in /tmp and the let the debian installation script at it.

WHERE?  I got given a URL a little while back for a possible site for the
linux version of Realplayer g2... the documentation was in spanish, so I
had no idea on why it just segfaulted on me... but anyhow, that url didn't
work.

And realplayers site lists the FREE version of realplayer (for
unix-likesystems, INCLUDING Redhat) as being only available in 5.0.  What
are us people doing wrong at www.real-audio.com?  I've tried refreshing
the page recently (unless it was locked in the proxy server) to no
avail...

If your version works, could you just email it to me then?  I can't for
the life of me figure out why I cannot see it if a lot of people can see
it at real-audio, but some of us cannot...