xacc reports

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me why X-Accountant
will not produce reports?

I've currently got version 1.0.18-2 of xacc installed, and I remember when
I was running hamm that I could view the menu (but was unable to do
anything with it because I made a lot of mistakes with other things), but
now xacc refuses to even show me the sub-menu!

Anyone have any ideas?

I would check the website that's the home of xacc, but for some reason at
the moment, my ISP's proxy (which he redirects all out-going http requests
through) is refusing to allow me to connect to it... :(

Regards,
	Peter Ludwig