apt question

I'd like apt to look at my cd's before looking at the rest of the sites in
my sorces.list, but while I can get it to look at one cd, I can't get it to
look at the second (Official Debian CD's) If I use symlinks to repoint the
Packages file to Packages.cd on the second CD, it will find the packages
locally, but when I try to install, if they are on the first disk, it can't
find them and errors out...is there a way to get it to ask to switch cd's
like the multicd access method does? a patch perhaps?

--
Josh Miller
ICQ UIN: 4405266