Re: debian slink 2.1

On Sat, Jun 19, 1999 at 06:10:44PM +0800, Jimmy wrote:

> I have just set up the base system for Slink. Anyone can help me on setting
> up X windows and the rest of the packages?

Read the HOWTO's in /usr/doc/HOWTO/ or possibly /usr/doc/HTML.
Look at "$ man <command name> and "$ info <command name>"

Then when (not if :) ) you have specific questions, this list is very helpful, but the question as stated is far too broad to have an answer.

Good Luck & Enjoy,
Jon
---
Email: jon@osfn.org