Bug in slink's dosemu?

After upgrading to slink, dosemu is not working.  So I removed it again,
including all the old configuration files and reinstalled it.

When I do a dpkg -L dosemu I see inter alia:

/etc
/etc/dosemu
/etc/dosemu/conf
/etc/dosemu/users
/var
/var/lib
/var/lib/dosemu
/var/lib/dosemu/hdimage.first

However when I do ls /var/lib/dosemu I get
./   ../

And ls /etc/dosemu produces
./   ../

Does somebody know what is going on here?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not."
                               Proverbs 1:10