Re: [PHP3] IMP and folders

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Mario Jorge Nunes Filipe <mjnf@neptuno.sc.uevora.pt>:
>
> > I'm installing IMP on our mail server. Most users read mail using some
> > POP3 client but some still use pine (don't ask, it's a long story). My
> > problem is that i can't configure imp to read the folders that already
> > exist in the mail directory. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this!
>
> Well, you missed the one list you should have mailed: imp@horde.org.

	You're right!

> Now, as to your problem, first see the imp faq: http://faq.horde.org/.

	Haven't checked on this one yet (next step)...

> Then
> mail the list with many more details than you gave above - what imap server,
> what your current settings are, etc - and we should be able to fix it quickly.

	First of all, we're talking about a 2.1 debian machine. It's running
imap server version 4.4(-4). PHP version is 3.0.7 amd imp version is
2.0.7.

	My defaults.php3 says the following in the folders section:

/* Folder configuration */
$default->folders                   = 'mail/';
$default->use_imap_subscribe        = true;
$default->show_dotfiles             = false;
$default->sent_mail                 = 'sent-mail';
$default->save_sent_mail            = true;
$default->postponed                 = 'postponed-msgs';

	Any other info you need, please tell me and I will provide it ...

Thanks (off to check the faq)

--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt