Re: Potential solution to netscape crashing?

---------------STUFF SNIPPED------------------------
> Just clarifying your statement, I don't know if it fixes the crash
> problem.
>
> On Debian, edit /etc/X11/xfs/config, in there you will find a line
> catalogue=....... with all the font paths on it.(man xfs). This is what
> they are talking about.
I have also a Truetype server installed. Does the path for truetype
fonts need to be included in the etc/X11/xfs/config  file. I had to
include it in my XFree86 configs to get them to work with Netscape.
BTW; I also have trouble with netscape crashing with certain files.
Usually java or shockwave either will do it.

--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems