Xemacs20 reading compressed files?

I could not find it in the xemacs-documentation.

Emacs20 and Xemacs20 are using the same .emacs file.  Emacs can read .gz
files and Xemacs not.

How can I get Xemacs to do it?

I have got (require 'jka-compr) in my .emacs file.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and
      there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
      crying, neither shall there be any more pain. For the
      former things are passed away."
                                   Revelations 21:4