Re: exim configuration problem

I fixed this, with

known_smtp_domains:
  driver = domainlist
  route_list = "hostname.domain1 hostname.domain2 byname remote_smtp"

and another entry for hostname.domain2. Seems ugly but it works. Not
sure why I never had to do this before.

Is there a quick way to reset the retry timeout? hostname.domain1 hasn't
run smtp in ages and anotherhost knows it and refuses to send.

Hamish