Re: Hoping for some help with this kernel error

Did you use the Debian kernel source package and copy .config-save to
.config before you started? Did you remember to make and install modules
or better, did you use the Debian make-kpkg to build the kernel so you
don't miss a step? Did you remember to make dep after make config? or
better use make-kpkg so you don't forget a step.