RE: Newbie needs dselect/CD help

Sorry for the late reply - out of office for a couple of days. The answer to
all of your questions are yes.  I have no doubt
this CD (purchased from Linux Central) is the problem.  My CD drive works
fine. I am at the top level.  Do you have any
suggestions where to purchase a reputable CD copy? Again thanks for your
help.