bash 2.02.1-1.4 problem

I upgrade my bash from the slink version bash 2.01.-4.1 to the potato
version 2.02.1-1.4 everythink went find, but when i hit the tab button
and the filename is
not definite bash just exits and gives me the login prompt (no error
message). After downgrading to the slink version everythink is okay. Any
suggestion ?

My system is half potato/slink (already glibc2.1)

dennis
--
# Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is a user-friendly Operating System.#
# It's just choosey about who its friends are.                         #