Re: Please Help Me ... Please Help Me ... Please Help Me ... Please Help Me ...

[This message has also been posted.]
On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:42:59 +0200 Goran Konjiæ <gockon@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I've installed Debian 2.1 on machine with win98
>and i don't know how to make a choice on booting.
>my computer so that i can choose between Debian & Win98
>i only use Win98 for some development, please help me !
>What programs may i need , and how to do it ????
>If you can help me please be specific because i'm a begginer
>and i already like Debian very much !!!

See the "Linux+Win95 HOWTO", which should be in /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini
on your system.  Win98 is effectively identical to Win95.

The programs you might use are LILO and loadlin.  If you install them
on your Debian system, their documentation will appear in /usr/doc as
well.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum