Newbie needs dselect/CD help

Hi all.

I have a 2 CD set Rel 2.1 but is actually a single CD since the other
contains tecra.  From what dselect Access options I
see, this is an outdated CD?  Dselect does not find the packages and will
not continue, even after I enter the path.  This is
with both multi-cd and cdrom access methods in dselect. The base system
seems to have installed correctly, until initial
boot enters dselect and packages not found. Me or the CD? (I just purchased
the CD's last week)

Thanks in advance

Dean