Wanted: Location of unused packages

Is there a program available that looks at the access times of the various
installed binaries, and reports on the packages whose binaries hasn't been
used in the last, say, two months?

Would be a great way to get a list of those "hey, this sounds cool!"
packages one selected in dselect but never got around to use, because when
dselect finished running, one had already forgotten what the heck it was
about.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Please Cc: me personally since I currently haven't the time to read this
  list.