Abiword space-bar weirdness

Hello,
   This bug seemed to weird to have not already been reported, so I'm
checking if it occurs for anyone else.

I've just installed abiword 0.5.5-1

It works OK till I use one of the pull-down menus (for example the font
point size menu).  Therefater every time I hit the space bar, that menu
appears again!

I'm running slink, kernel 2.2.9, libc6 2.1.1-10

----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
3875 6677   Robert.King@mailbox.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

statistician (n.) someone who can draw a mathematically precise line
from an unwarranted assumption to a foregone conclusion.  [anon.]