RE: Another Newbie Q : Sound Configuration

> Andrei,
>
> I have gone to the Device Manager tab in the "My Computer" properties in
> Win95. I have a Creative AWE64 16-bit Audio sound card. I am not sure how to
> get the additional information that you talk about ?
>
> regards,
> Andrew

Let me see if I remember off top of my head.
In device manager, highlight the card, and go to properties. I think you
should be able to get that info from properties.

That information will be needed when you are inserting sound support into
kernel.
Andrei

 Andrei S. Ivanov
 Scorpio@hushmail.com