Re: still wterm

Hi Pedro M . A . Bastos; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
>  still trying to compile wterm, i got the two libs that were missing (wmaker
> and wings). so, i went to wterm's dir and restarted the compile process:
>  configure - ok.
>  make - /usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lXpm: No such file or directory
>  and i have libxpm installed.(xpm4g).

You probably need to tell it where your libs are. BTW, did you realize there
is an wterm package in Incoming directories? Albeit, it is compiled against
libc6 2.1, I think it would be easier for you to grab the sources, dsc and diff
files from debian mirror and then try to compile it yourself.
>  can anybody help me ?
>
>  Pedro Bastos

HTH,
damir