Re: deb pkg of X-server for Matrox Millennium G200 AGP

*- On  8 Jun, rathon wrote about "Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: deb pkg of X-server for Matrox Millennium G200 AGP] ] ]]"
> I looked under /usr/X11R6/bin and there is no startx there..
>
> I had installed all the base packages. How can I tell if I have xbase-clients
> package installed? If I do not have it, how do I install it from my CD.
>
> % dpkg -i ???.deb

dpkg -s <package_name>
or
dpkg -l <package_name>
or
dselect

will tell you if it is installed.

If it is not then you can either use dselect to access the cd-rom and
select the package for install or you can use

dpkg -i <package_file>.deb

to install it.

--
Brian