Re: SV: A better telnet?

Take a look at the vncserver and xvncviewer packages -- they tell you
where to get Windows versions of the same stuff.  Very nice, you can run
vncserver on linux and vncviewer under windows and have access to a
complete linux/x desktop from windows, and you can run vncserver(or
something).exe on windows and xvncviewer on linux and control a windows
machine from your x desktop.

Also, there's at least one free xserver for Windows -- do a web search
if that's what you need, sorry I don't remember where it is.