Re: Problem with RAID

My guess is that you cuold create a custom kernel with the RAID driver
compiled in, and put it on the rescue floppy. If the RAID controller
BIOS provides the capability to boot from the array, that should be it.
However, this is hipotetical, I never dealt with RAID yet.
You might ask for advice at VA (and their Linux Hardware Solution part),
they are experinced in installing various distros on RAID.

Sergey.