glibc2.1 with slink... will stuff break?

Can anyone point me towards a document on installing glibc2.1
under slink?  I could have sworn that I found such a reference
somewhere, but now I can't seem to find it again.

Anyway, is it a relatively safe matter of downloading a few updated
packages & working out dependencies (which is about all I can
handle right now), or is there more to it than that?

Any pointers appreciated; thanks.

For those who remember my concern about having mounted a
seperate filesystem as /lib: I found that I couldn't umount the
filesystem while the system was running, because the files were in
use, so I just bit the bullet, took the mount out of fstab, copied all the
libs over to a backup, prayed, and rebooted.  A couple of daemons
wouldn't start because of missing libraries, but once I copied the
backups back over to the proper /lib, everything worked just fine.
whew

--
Craig McPherson
The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville AR

"This man walks into a bar... and it hurts!"