Re: lib termcap problems...

On 5 Jun 99, at 11:35, vmlinuz wrote:

> Hellow..
>
> I have trying to compiling Pine 4.10 on slink and I get this error:
>
> ld: cannot open -ltermcap: No such file or directory
>
> debian:/# ls -l /lib/libtermcap.so.2
> lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           19 Jun  5 11:10 /lib/libtermcap.so.2
> -> libtermcap.so.2.0.8
>
> Anyone can help me ?
>
> Thanks!

I had the same problem when I compiled Pine 4.10. Just edit
pico/Makefile.lnx and pine/Makefile.lnx and change ltermcap to
lncurses and you can compile Pine without any problem.

         []´s

                     Adilson

|Adilson dos Santos Dantas - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil                  |
|e-mail: adilsond@lci.ufrj.br           adilson@dinos.darkover.org    |
|        adilsond@rio.nutecnet.com.br   adilson_dantas@geocities.com  |
|     http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7479                     |

Serocki's Stricture:
	Marriage is always a bachelor's last option.