TV card doesn't work under Linux

Hi!

I have a Typhoon TV card but I can't make it to work under Linux. I have
the BTTV driver compiled as modules. The driver detects the card as a
BT878 (Hauppage old) and outputs the correct configuration (IRQ,
memory...) at startup, but the TV program (I'm using kwintv) isn't able to
find any channels, so there's no image or sound.

Is this card supposed to work with BTTV? Does anyone in the list have this
card or know how to make it work? This is the only thing I still need
Windows for, so I'd really like to solve this problem!

Thanks,
Bruno.