New Riva TNT Linux drivers

Has anyone taken the plunge and installed all the new Riva TNT OpenGL
stuff? Any gotcha's? I've been using the XF86_SVGA 3.3.1 server for
quite some time with my TNT card and haven't had a problem.

I've been waiting for EONS for a GLX implementation to allow me to
display results from my SGI visualization software back to my PC and,
even if it's not ready for prime time yet, NVidia seems to be heading
in that direction pretty quickly.

They've definately got my business, at least for the next 6 months or
so! :)

Gary
Opinons are my own.