ssh and libgpm2.so (potato)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ssh and libgpm2.so (potato)
- From: "David Gaudine" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:43:47 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <XFMail.email@example.com>
I'm trying to install ssh (not ssh2) on potato. It can't find libgmp2.so.
That sounds suspiciously like something that should be in the
libgmp2 package, but that package is installed.
ssh is 1.2.27-1
libgmp2 is 2.0.2-1.2
Perhaps I should mention that I previously installed ssh2 and
had to remove it, for reasons I can't remember (I think I just
couldn't connect to it.)
running dpkg --pending --configure ...
Setting up ssh (1.2.27-1) ...
Generating 1024 bit host key.
ssh-keygen: error in loading shared libraries: libgmp2.so: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory