RE: java

As far as I know there is not a port of JDK2 for Linux.  Check
www.blackdown.org to keep updated.

What I did was download the Sun JDK2 .tars(for solaris) from
www.javasoft.com (I think it changed to java.sun.com ???). The unpacked it
in a safe? location and Now am reading the DOCs and all that fun stuff to
try and make it work by hand work. It does seem that difficult in my mind (
of course people tell me I need help). Did mean to start a run on the JDK2
for Linux...

Rod..