Re: Procmail

Procmail is well documented.  Look at the procmail(1), procmailex(5),
procmailrc(5) and procmailsc(5) manual pages using "man" (omit the
section number).

Regards,
Remco

--
counter-intelligence jihad BATF moord FBI benzene class struggle AK-47
hacker Soviet cryptographic Honduras CNT-FAI Mossad Northold confession