potato - unstable?

Hello!

It's me again.

For all of you, I apreciatte your concern and for having let me know
what really "unstable" means. Maybe I was being too exciting about
potato packages since I like a lot how my debian distro works and how it
is made. Well, what I really want to say to those of you who have read
me message is that what I mean is, as a user, potato has been as stable
to me as slink would have been, since I havent had any problems with
those unstable packages, I repeat, I am just a user, my computer does
not do anything special, nor ir a server or anything productive. I
update my linux system almost everyday. But I really know that for
people that are not just simple users like me they can be taking a risk
using some unstable packages.

Again, I apreciatte your comments, and sorry If I have transmitted a
wrong idea to some newbies.

Regards to everyone

Daniel