Re: did windows kill my linux?

Brandon,

When I tried fdisk -1 (after a DOS boot) it wouldn't recognize the
parameter.  (Maybe I have a different version of fdisk?)

But I did display the partition information from the fdisk menu:

1    A    pri dos    1024M    fat16    33%         (windows is here)

2          non-dos   35M                     1%         (linux swap is
here)

3          non-dos   988M                  32%        (linux filesystem
is here)

4          ext dos    1051M                 34%

I'll probably have to re-install Linux.  I guess I'll do what Roderick
suggested and insert a small "buffer" partition between Windows and
Linux.

Peter