Re: netscape46 probs

"debian@home.se" wrote:

> You don't set any environment variable! You have probably not installed xpm
> (X Pixmap libraries for libc6 - runtime. Install xpm with dselect (search
> with /xpm, next search with \).

Whoohoo! That's it! It's a "\", not a "/". (And I thought people were
nuts for writing that you can "Search Again" in dselect with a "/".)
This will make life a lot easier for me in dselect! (Yet there it was,
in plain site on the "keystrokes" help page in dselect. - And I looked
so many times at that page. Go figure.)