Re: Latest GNOME on Slink?

On 27 May 99, at 15:45, Jack Versfeld wrote:

> Where can I get the latest GNOME compiled agains the slink
> libraries, since I don't want to go to potato yet...
>
> Thanx...
>
> Jack

Add the following line in your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/gnome-1.0/debian slink main

and then run
apt-get update
apt-get install [any gnome program - check http://www.gnome.org]

                 []'s

                        Adilson

|Adilson dos Santos Dantas - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil                  |
|e-mail: adilsond@lci.ufrj.br           adilson@dinos.darkover.org    |
|        adilsond@rio.nutecnet.com.br   adilson_dantas@geocities.com  |
|     http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7479                     |

"When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any
firearms with me.  I said, `Well, what do you need?'"
		-- Steven Wright