Re: Solaris 7 and Debian

~> On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 07:32:46PM +0100, richard newton wrote:
~> > Does anyone know if it's possible to dual boot Solaris 7 and Debian GNU/Linux?
~> > Any tips or suggestions would be helpful.
~>
~> I do it using the NT boot manager.

I too have nt, solaris and debian, but can't boot solaris.  Any chance
of doing it straight with LILO?

~> Actually I never use Solaris, as the console is hideous and it doesn't
~> support my graphics card.

It doesn't look as nice as Linuces' but worst of all, it lacks much of
Linux features.  Also, the window system and CDE is ok, but a bit too
slow on a x86.

Regards
--
Horacio