Re: (Fwd) Re: Puzzling Problem with Parallel Port

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Wayne Topa wrote:

> 	Subject: (Fwd) Re: Puzzling Problem with Parallel Port

> Quoting jeb(jeb@starflight.com):
> > Is there anyway I can check what IRQ or address space the module
> > thinks it is supposed to be using?
>
> Why use(waste) an IRQ on the printer.  I use polling and saved and
> saved the IRQ for my sound board.

Wayne

Please tell me what you did to set up polling to to save that IRQ.
Polling for printers takes very little resoruces, I just don't
know how to do it.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)