Re: Replacement for Netscape

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Alec Smith wrote:

> I have a 486DX2/66 with 8MB which runs perfectly well. Its doing file and
> print sharing, e-mail, and IP gatewaying. The same machine running Windows
> 95 basically sucked. For that matter, I even compile stuff on it
> sometimes.

I have a similar system running IPmasq & ssh, but trying to do more gives
me a lot of "out of memory"'s. I even had to disable tcplogd for the
moment to keep my 8 megs from running out. Do you have similar problems?

-- scratch

--:: scratch at ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be ::-----------------
--:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Linux - Free power for the masses :::::::