Re: [Re: gIDE make error]

Hi debian@home.se;

   Thanks very much for your kind informative link to code-crusader.
I've visited the site and found the powerfull features it provides.
Then I downloaded and installed it.

   But more questions are coming.
   1. From ftp://ftp.its.caltech.edu/pub/jafl/programs/jcc/Linux-Intel
      it advices to do a

      ls -l /lib/libc*
      if I don't know which version of glibc I've installed.

      Here is my libc* result
      /lib/libc-2.0.7.so
      /lib/libc.so.5 -> libc.so.5.4.46
      /lib/libc.so.5.4.46
      /lib/libc.so.6 -> libc-2.0.7.so
      /lib/libcom_err.so.2 -> libcom_err.so.2.0
      /lib/libcom_err.so.2.0
      /lib/libcrypt-2.0.7.so
      /lib/libcrypt.so.1 -> libcrypt-2.0.7.so

   Which of the above libc is referring to glibc 2.0 or 2.1 or none ?
   So, I haven't installed the Linux-Intel_glibc_kit as adviced.

   2. When I bring up the xterm in X-windows and typed jcc as root
      jcc said:

      Assertion failed: its Stream -> good()
                code/JFileArray.cc:267
      Aborted.

      When I read the FAQ.gz that comes with code-crusader, it saids
delete the file ~/.jxcb.pref

   The problem is I can't find the file. Where is it ?

   Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.
   Alan