Re: /bin/bash -> /bin/sh

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 03:15:39PM -0400,
shaleh@clifford.livenet.net <shaleh@clifford.livenet.net> wrote:

> Can you be specific and point me to what fails.  if it is a matter of making
> ash posix happy, it will be done -- we have the code.  Bash is just way too
> heavy for many things.
>
> You could also provide another posix complient bourne shell.

I was not speaking from knowledge of code in ash, so I couldn't be more
specific. Run tests/posix.tests (from the bash source directory) through
ash, and it will say what tests were failed.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

Don't you try to out-weird me! I get stranger things
than you free with my breakfast cereal!
--Zaphod Beeblebrox