Re: SAMBA documentation???

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 04:09:17PM -0500, Brian Servis wrote:
> *- On 25 May, Paul Nathan Puri wrote about "SAMBA documentation???"
> > I received responses some months ago about a detailed howto for
> >  setting up samba. Can someone who knows point me do howto documentation
> >  for samba apart from what exists on LDP. Thanks. I need help with SAMBA.
>
> Have you installed the samba-doc package?  It supplies all the
> suplimental documentation that comes with the samba source and puts it
> in /usr/doc/samba-doc.

Admittedly I haven't done much with it lately (where lately is a few months)
and I feel bad about that, but check out my Samba-Beginners-Howto... maybe if
I get some more feedback I'll become inspired and start working on it again.

http://wilbur.ozsome.com/~samba/

Good Luck
-Dano

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                  -- Benjamin Franklin

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
                  -- Stephen Roberts