From: Joel Keating [mailto:jkeating@execpc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 9:58 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Some kde questions

My  kde is semi-working.  My backspace key acts the same as a delete key
should.  If i change some things in Xmod keymap it doesn't work at all.
Another thing is that I don't get color when i set backgrounds that are .jpg
or .gif images.  Any help would be great.
- --
Joel Keating
jkeating@execpc.com <mailto:jkeating@execpc.com>
http://www.execpc.com/~jkeating <http://www.execpc.com/~jkeating/index.html>