Web site shuts down Netscape

My cousin sent the following link to me:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Castle/7393/Police.html

Whenever I try to access it using Netscape 4.5 on a system using a 2.2.1
kernel, I start to connect to the site and then Netscape just quits; no
warning; no error messages, just bang! and it's gone. I can restart
Netscape, but if I try to access the site again, bang! gone again.

I was able to access it via lynx, and was able to tell that it's just a
humour/joke page, so it's not at all important, but I'm concerned that
simply accessing a web page can shut down Netscape. Do I have something
configured wrong, or is Netscape that flakey, or what?

Thanks for any info.